Do you want to provide your customers with confidence that you can consistently provide them with conforming goods and services?
The ISO 9001 standard has become an international benchmark for quality management requirements in business-to-business relationships. Becoming ISO 9001 certified can provide your customer with the confidence that you care about quality and their needs.
ISO 9001 helps organizations of any type and size with "quality management" including:
• Increased involvement of Top Management
• Fulfilling customers' quality requirements
• Control Production Costs and Waste
• Increased Customer Satisfaction
• Achieving continual performance improvement
• Access to New Markets
Expected Outcomes from implementing an effective Quality Management System
ISO 9001 provides a framework of requirements for management of both stated and implicit customer expectations, focus on the process approach to production or service delivery, and pursuit of continuous performance improvement.
The ISO 9001 standard is based on management principles that can be used by senior management as a framework to guide organizations toward improved performance. A well implemented Quality Management System can:
• Achieve consistency and efficiency of product/service quality and reliability
• Formalize Good Working Practices, including process control and employee awareness
• Assure satisfaction and added value to customers
• Reduce costs for quality, such as Product Scrap, Rework and Rejections
• Be internationally recognized as a well-managed organization and business
ISO 9001 accredited certification does not imply that the organization is providing a superior product, or that the product itself is certified as meeting the requirements of an ISO (or any other) standard or specification. rather, it certifies that consistent business processes are being applied for the production or service provision activities.
Call us or submit an application for certification today. Your success is our success!